Top 5 Lip Products

06:18

 
 

Top 5 Lip Products

 
1. NYX  Soft Matte Lip Cream
 
 
This is my favourite Lip Product of all time. I love the consistency of this product and the wide range of colours which NYX offers. They apply creamy and dry to a dry matte formula, an last about 3- 4 hours which I love as many products don't last up to over an hour. These are a great price and alternate to lipstick as they last so much longer I would recommend these to everyone not just cause of the price, but consistency, formula and the overall product.
 
I especially love the shades, Copenhagen and Stockholm.
 
2. Mac Cinderella Collection in Royal Ball
 
 
 
The Cinderella Collection is hands down my favourite Mac collection ever. I love the packaging and the lustre finish. The colour is a light pinkish shade and works lovely as a subtle shade with an everyday makeup look. The complete collection is amazing as the lipstick was sold at a price of £17.00 a little more extra than a usual Mac lipstick. This is my favourite ever lipstick and favourite every Mac Product along side the Cinderella Stroke of Midnight Palette.
 
3.  Pixi Lip Blush
 
The Pixi Lip Blush is long wearing and even after wearing off leaves a lovely pink stain on the lips which is my favourite part. On my this can last almost up to 8 hours which is amazing for a lip product. This products glides on your lips and does not dry them out like a lot others. This is £12.50 and I think it is well worth the money. I would recommend buying this. 
 
4. Benefit Lip Balm
 
 
 
  
 
Lolli Balm and Bene Balm by Benefit are 100% my favourite Lip Balms and a great alternative for Lipstick, or lip-gloss. I love the hydration they provide and the pigmentation of them. These are such good value for money and last a long time. I got these in a Benefit Christmas set including the Lolli Tint and Bene Tint and full size Lip Balms all for £17.00. They usually retail for £14.00 each and I would still pay this as they are so good. Lolli Tint is a pink shade with undertones of purple and Bene Balm is a Red shade whch looks beautiful as a balm. I love these and are great for everyday wear and hydration.
 
5.  TOPSHOP Lipstick
 

 
Topshop lipsticks have been some of my favourite lipsticks even above high end stores. They aren't to expensive and I love the formula of the lipsticks. My favourite shades are "Pillow Talk" Alight pink shade, this is my favourite and looks so lovely. "Legend" A bright pink, great for festivals. "Hazard" A deep purple shade with a Red undertone and looks great in the winter and fall.
 
Thank you for reading.
 
Comment your Favourites.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram