Autumn Makeup

15:13

 
 

Autumn Makeup Series

 
Autumn is my favourite season for makeup, I love the dark colours on the eyes and the lips and there are a lot of new products out in the leading months up to Christmas. In this series I will be sharing my top picks and every night I will be uploading a new blog showing you what I've used, what I recommend and new products on my wish list.

 
Charlotte Tilbury
 
 
 

These lipsticks are at the top of my must haves wish list and they are my holy- grail products. The colour and pigmentation are wonderful and are so long-lasting. The colours available are lovely for this time of year and I especially love the gold packaging. These can range from £20 upwards but they are so long lasting and this is one lipstick I wouldn't mind paying extra for.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram