Makeup Dupes - Benefit, Urban Decay, W7 ect

14:50

Autumn Series
 
Makeup Dupes
 
 
Living in the UK you come to find that there are many popular and well known brands which we would like to get our hands on but simply cant unless willing to pay over the top for postage. I have listed some dupes for my favourites, and I would love to share them with you guys. 
 
 
 
Makeup Revolution Contour Palette
£6.00
 

 
 
 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette
 
£39.00
 

Urban Decay Naked Palette
 
£40
 
 
W7 Eye Shadow Palette
 
£5.00
 
 
Benefit Roller Lash
 
£21.00
 
 
 
 
Lash Sensational Mascara
 
£6.00
 



Benefit They're Real

W7 Mascara


Urban Decay Naked Basics

W7 Eye shadow Palette




This is a small post but I enjoyed making it and I really hope you liked it .

xxx


 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram