Top 4 Foundations

14:26

 
 

Top 4 Foundations

 
I love trying out different foundations. I don't wear foundation for a lot of coverage but I like trying different ones out creating a blank canvas for makeup. I am going to share my top four, some drug store and some high-street. I like a dewy finish so that my skin looks healthy and I have found these foundations below give the best results. 

 

 

MAC Studio Fix

 

This foundation is one of my favourite high end foundations, although it costs £22.00 but I think the price is totally worth it. This lasts a good amount of time and has great colour, coverage and application. I don't have to use a primer in order for this foundation to stay on all day and does last up to twelve hours.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Rimmel Wake Me Up

 
 
I recently used up all my foundations before I bought any more and I found this out. This foundation gives such a healthy glow and has small glitter particles in. I love the packaging of this and goes great with the wake me up concealer.  Some times this doesn't give nice application but when it does it looks nice and natural.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

L'OREAL INFALLIBLE Foundation

 
This is my favourite foundation between high-street and drugstores. I love the finish of this foundation is so cheap for the quality. A lot of people prefer true match but I 100% prefer this more. The colour is great and glides on to your skin so smooth with such a clean and glowy finish. This is such great quality and I would pay a lot more for this foundation. L'OREAL also brought out an Infallible Primer and Matte foundation of this type. They have proved popular and a lot of Youtubers use them but this is my favourite.
 
 
 
 


 

MAC mineralize moisture finish

 
This was one of the first foundations I purchased from MAC it was a bit more expensive than a studio fix but is the MAC mineralise collection. I use this fore more of a no makeup, makeup look. This is very dewy and would not in anyway be used for a matte finish. This lasts a long time and one pump goes a longway.
 
 
 
 

 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram