04:28

CATCH THE CLOCK 


So when I had the opportunity to try out some of these beautiful handcrafted items I could not turn the offer down. Working with such lovely brands and people is why I love blogging and this has been one of my best pr packages yet. These are such genuine good quality items and I love everything about them. 

So the first thing I got was this lovely sunshine red band choker style necklace and instantly dresses up and outfit. I love that it looks like something from urban outfitters and is a good size so it's not too tight around your necklace. 



I love the packaging that this came in and honestly if your looking for a good gift for a birthday or something just to brighten yours or someone else's day then I would buy this. 

Now I'm a huge fan of clueless and this instantly reminds me of that. I love the style hair bands and really dresses up your hair with no effort at all. You have to get this !!!! I am going to be giving away of of these in my 10k giveway because this is honestly one of the best Finds of 2016 so far. I know you can get these from any high street shop but you can't be home made with love products.



All of these are from Catch the Clock please follow on instgram and check out the new website xxx 


http://www.catchtheclock.com 



With love 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram