W7 Cosmetics

05:44

 
 
 

W7 Cosmetics

 
 
So this week in the post I received a lovely package from W7. They sent me a parcel of products to review for them and I am so happy with what I received. W7 is a high quality makeup brand at affordable prices, some of the best high end products are duped the best way by w7. The packaging was lovely and filled with red tissue paper, and inside where 4 fabulous products.









 
 
 
 


 
I love this blush its amazing and so pigmented, there are little speckles of glitter in it which really illuminates your skin and gives a nice highlighted effect. The packaging of this is great, really solid and hard wearing. There are shades, a variety of light pink, coral and a shimmery white. This would work great all year round, in the summer a beautiful summer glow and in the winter a cold flush of pink across the cheeks with a subtle shimmer coming through. I use an angled cheek brush to apply this as it applies it in a thin layer and doesn't go cakey on the skin.
 
 
This is very similar to Benefit gimme brow, Rimmel Brow this way and essence make me brow but in ways I find this a lot easier to use than all the others. This is the same size as a mascara but the brush is actually around the same size as the benefit gimme brow. I like this as is makes your brows look natural as it makes all the little hairs stand out whilst at the same time separating them. I love the Benefit gimme brow and this is a fantastic dupe. There's a link to where you can get this from above.







This tinted kiss is fabulous and great for day when you don't want to wear lipstick. I only have to apply the smallest layer of this to my lips and it moisturises and gives them a natural look at the same time. I have found applying to much of this can prove sticky but applying the right amount it is fine. This comes in different colours but I have found this one gives the best look especially with my skin tone. What I love most about this is the packaging and for the price you pay along with the product and the formula I would be willing to pay a lot more for this. Link above to where you can get this.


Link on the name of all products to how much and were you can get them, hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you W7 for sending them to me


Thank you


Please comment


xxx



 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram