Benefit Reviews

09:41

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Creaseless cream shadow
 
Brow Zings
 
Hoola Bronzer
 

 
 
                                                                                                                         Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow has amazing pigmentation and is my new favourite summer essential. It works great for travel and getting ready quickly. All you need to do is glide straight onto the eyelid and it gives a natural glow, pop of colour. The colour I have is R.S.V.P and is one of my favourite colours out of the whole range. At a retail price of £15.50
 

 BrowZings is my favourite item of this month. I recently wanted a new eyebrow product as I had run out my last Barry M eye brow wax. As I really loved the natural effect which the wax gave I wanted another one and I had tried out the benefit one a long time ago but the light was a bit to light for me. After trying this again I loved the product. You get a wax and a shadow colour, I got the colour in medium and looks really nice. I would highly recommend this and was only £24.00
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hoola Bronza is great as an all round product not just for Bronzer but a contour, eyeshadow and a bronzer. I love using this as a transition colour and blending eyeshadows over the top. This is a warmed toned brown so gives a really natural bronzed look, whilst at the same time being matte. Hoola is one of Benefits most popular products and the price also really values this product. It is £23.50 and such good value for money as its lasts such a long time and you get a flat square shaped brush so good for defining cheek bones. I would recommend this product to everyone and you wont be disappointed.
 



 
 
 
Thank you for reading please comment
 
xxx
 
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram