NAKED ON THE RUN

05:13

 

 

NAKED ON THE RUN

 
 
 
Urban Decay Naked On the Run Palette is a collection of Urban Decays eyeshadows, blush, bronzer, mascara, Lipgloss and eyeliner. I love the variety in this palette and is such good value for money. This is great for traveling and the size is perfect, not to big. Many palettes these days with the variety of products this offers the sizes of the products would be small but are all sized very well for travel and everyday use, but includes a full size Naked gloss in Sesso.   
 
The quality is amazing and I can find a fault and as an extra bonus the packaging is beautiful and includes a large mirror on the inside.
 


Perversion is my favourite mascara and is a really intense dark black with a large brush reasonable for travel size.

 Stag is a dark brown with subtle, cool undertones and a satin finish. It had so-so pigmentation in a single stroke and was buildable to mostly opaque colour coverage. It wore well for eight and a half hours on my lower lash line.
 
Sesso is a warm-toned, medium-dark pink-plum with lighter pink pearl. This lasts a long time and is extremely glossy. 
 
Dive is a sparkly, medium-dark, rosy copper with a frosted finish. This is my favourite eye-shadow overall and has really good pigmentation. I love using the blush as a transition colour and working with fix over the top of the blush. I then add dive all over the lid and this is my favourite summer eye-shadow look.
 
Fix is a medium-dark, subtly warm-toned brown with a matte finish. This is one of my favourites as a transition colour and is very buildable. This is also good for working with a more subtle eyebrow.
 
Resist is a warm, golden taupe with a metallic sheen. This colour is lovely and looks great on its own as a clean crisp colour all over the lid.
 
Dare is a muted, medium-dark taupe brown with subtle, warm undertones and a matte finish. Although not the most exiting in the palette I love to use this as a colour for my eyebrows and I love the fact it has not fallout. This is also a great transition colour.
 
Stun is a rich, chocoalte brown with warm, yellowish undertones and chunkier micro-glitter and sparkle. I love this colour and is great for all occasions it is buildable so can be worn as a day eye-shadow and buildable for the night time. This was not at all powdery and has not fallout.
 
5050 is a light, peachy-beige with warm undertones and a pearly sheen. It had good color payoff, and not to powdery. It gives a natural glow on the top of your cheek bones and I love that the palette actually contains a highlight as this is what many other high-street brands miss.
 
Naked on the Run Bronzer is a light-medium, yellow-toned brown with warm undertones and a matte finish. It has a soft finish and I love using this as a contour as it looks very subtle and gives you a natural look.
 
Naked on the Run Blush is a brightened, light-medium pink with strong, blue undertones and a satin finish. I love the colour and really adds a light pop to your cheeks.


 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram