Instagram gh0stblondie

14:54

 
 

 

Instagram

gh0stblondie

 
As I love fashion, makeup I thought I would create an Instagram account which would reflect this and so became gh0stblondie. I didn't want anyone I knew to find this account so didn't name this with my own name. I post about makeup and fashion and promote products and reviews.
 
When reflecting upon others Instagrams and Blogs they seem to do it because it is what they enjoy doing as a hobby. They seem to have certain themes and generally stick to one theme and I liked the idea of this as it gives you a community of people to aim and promote your self to. I enjoy the community around this theme and are in the same position as you on Instagram as it is something they enjoy doing.
 
 
 
 
I would love to aim to do something big in the future and promote my Instagram to become some what big in the future but I have already gained a total of 607 followers in just over a month and a half I was pleased with the progress.
My pictures have been liked by pixi beauty and Benefit Cosmetics and this has led to as what I would see as a lot of likes (not even close to a lot) on some of my pictures.
 




 
 
It would mean a lot if you where to comment if you have read my blog or even a follow I would love to give a shoutout if you hav so please comment.
 
@gh0stblondie
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram