Color Sensational Lipstick - Maybelline

15:24

 
 
 
 
 
 


Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick,

Rosewood Pearl, Mauve Diamonds,

Stellar Pink, Citrus Slice

 

@gh0stblondie
 
These Lipsticks are some of my favourites in which Drugstores offer. I love the wide range of colours and the packaging is my favourite feature. These are not expensive and at a small cost of only £6.99 they are worth every penny.
 

ROSEWOOD PEARL

Rosewood Pearl is a beige colour nude with a slight shimmer as such. This is very much an off rose gold colour and so flattering and great for a special occasion because it adds to your makeup and shows an extra something special.
 

CITRUS SLICE

Citrus Slice isn't my favourite out of the range. This is not highly pigmented but gives you more of a subtle shade of glossy pink better for those no makeup, makeup days. I love the bright pink colour which pays off but I wouldn't say its a coral, citrus shade.
 

STELLAR PINK

Stellar Pink is my favourite out of the range and wonderful for Christmas and Fall. Its a dark off pink, purple colour and I love the undertones of glitter underneath which gives a satin finish. It is very pigmented and the packaging gives a great sample of the colour inside.

 

MAUVE DIAMOND

Mauve Diamond has beautiful packaging and a pink and blue holographic theme. The colour is a simple pink glitter but with a frost finish. The finish is lovely and goes well with the colour payoff and is one of my favourite shades of the collection.
 

@gh0stblondie

 
@ghostblondie


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram