Coming Soon

14:59

 
 
Coming Soon

I've been blogging on a regular basis now and I am going to make this a regular thing and aim to get at least four blogs up a week, whether it be fashion, lifestyle and obviously makeup. I enjoy reviewing products and sharing my opinion on them. 

On my Instagram I have recently achieved 1000 followers which to some is not a lot but I startedy Instagram around a month and a half ago so I was very pleased. On a regular basis I seem to be getting a lot of comments asking about a YouTube channel and I have made the decision to start a YouTube channel. I'm not that comfortable with putting my self in my videos yet but i am going to begin with a makeup collection video and work from there.

I would like to see the response of my video and if people like it I would love to make it a regular thing.

As I have reached 1000 followers I am going to do a giveaway on my Instagram as I promised to please comment on my blog or Instagram what you would like to be featured.

Thank you 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram