NYC BRONZER

11:50

 

NYC BRONZER


NYC Sunny smooth skin bronzer is 100% my favourite drugstore bronzer, It works as an eyeshadow, bronzer and contour. The colour is warm toned and just gives a really nice warm look to the face. I love it also for the fact that you can wear it all year round.

The packaging is simple, hardwearing and I love the fact it has a mirror. You cant go wrong with this product. I cant pick a fault.

I avoid bronzer some times as I can find that is makes me appear orange and my makeup look occasionally patchy, but I don't get that effect with this at all. This product is £1.99!!!!!!!!!!!!
I personally find that is ridiculous considering the price of other drug store bronzers which I would not even contemplate buying now. Go out and buy this, literally what ever budget your on, whether you prefer high end or drug store it honestly doesn't matter because for the price its even worth a try. I promise you wont be disappointed.

Please comment and like
Thank you so much

xxx







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram