My 2015 favourites

14:43




So this year has been one of the best so far. Relaunching my blog has really made my year, along with Instagram and getting such lovely feedback (even the negative :/ ) I have had so many request to do this blog and honestly I was thinking of doing one anyway so I couldn't decide whether to do just beauty faves or a whole wide range so I decided to do a bit of everything from fashion, makeup, youtubers and Instagram so here it is ...

Beauty 

So this year I have really loved makeup and my collection has built massively (I'm serious like honestly I need another room for it) but honestly like I think I have really loved Mac and nyx this year. Till last year I didn't own any nyx makeup but seriously I was missing out. Nyx are literally my holy grail brow brand and my no 1 product has got to be the nyx eyebrow gel. It's a thick consistency and still gives you a semi-natural look. This is priced around about £5 and lasts so long. You do have to watch it as a little goes along way but I love it sooo much. (An angled brush can be your best friend with this product) 



MAC CINDERALLA WAS LAUNCHED THIS YEAAAARRRRRRR and well it was 100000% my favourite makeup of the year by far and honestly my favourite item of makeup I own. The packaging, the colour the whole collection is literally so gorgeous. And one of the best Mac have ever released. It sold out so fast but I got all of it I am so glad I did. My favourite from the collection was the lipstick in Royal ball, the "stroke of midnight" palette and the gorgeous purple eyeliner which really make any look more put together. 




Another favourite seems so be Mac which is not an overall one particular product but I do have a few faves. But they're lipsticks. I have collected so many shades this year but my favourite are one a satin finish amorous, a favourite from what seems to be many Velvet Teddy, and my Cinderella Royal ball. I just think for £15 they're a bargain because they're are such high quality. 
 
 
Another beauty fave isn't a particular product but a brand. W7 have the best dupes you can think of an are so such a lovely brand. There PR services are so lovely. Such a kind company with fabulous services. I've been sent such lovely products and some dupes such as the Naked Basics palettes, The They're Real dupe which is now one of my favourites and The Naked Flushed Palette dupe with the blush is my favourite. I love this brand and cant wait to try some new products. I'd love to try the Hollywood glow and their new contour sticks!!!!  Go check this company out you don't know what your missing.
 
 
 
Fashion

I couldn't really pick out a particular fashion piece this year but I have been loving two things which have stood out for me. 

This first being my adidas superstars as they are so comfortable and give every outfit a bit of edge. I have two pairs a grey and white pair and a white and blue pair. They aren't really expensive and they  last so long and keep so well. 

This winter season I was looking for a new coat. I wanted something which was fashionable and still warm. I was in Brighton and this coat really stood out. It was a bit more expensive at £97 but honestly it will last me so long and it's so warm and high quality. 



Movies 

So instead of talking about my favourite movies I thought I would list them. 

My favourite invite of the whole year is 1000000000% Cinderella it is my favourite movie of all time and will forever be xxxxx 

1) Cinderella 2015 

2) Paper Towns 

3) The Hunger Games MockingJay part 2 

4) San Andreas

5) Mean Girls

INSTAGRAM AND YOUTUBE 

I have loved interacting with so many of you this year and can't wait for the up and coming this year I have loved some people instgrams and youtubes this year so thought I'd share some of my favourites 

SprinkleofElla 

I love Ella's account on Instagram and especially her YouTube channel I love the fact like my Instagram she's not just focuses on makeup but she's got a bit of a different theme aswell. Her YouTube is amazing and she's so lovely to talk to aswell and she followed my on Instagram this yeah which I have got to say (I slightly fangirled ) I'll leave her Instagram link below and you can find her YouTube there but please check her out xxx

SprinkleofElla 



Another favourite this year is Rachel Leary her YouTube channel is flawless she does some of my all time favourite makeup tutorials from Kendall Jenner to Pia Mia please check her out you'll love her .



Last but not least one of my favourite youtubers and instgrammers this year has got to be Adelaine Morin I feel she's so normal and doesn't change when she's on camera she's her own person. 





THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2015 AND EVERYTHING IVE ACHIEVED AN CANT WAIT FOR 2016 THANK YOUUU

XXXX 

gh0stblondie














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram